An Appalachian Beach Party

The great trek to Vanuatu has begun - and for my send-off I got what I'm pretty sure is the best themed party I've ever had.  Only two guests - Franklin, WV is a pretty sparsely populated town.  But we all wore our best tropical garb, and there was a sand box complete with shells, ukulele and guitar music, crafts (everyone decorated fish), a platter of papaya, mango, star fruit, pineapple, kiwis, and coconut, and a hilarious, competitive couple rounds of Catchphrase.  Thanks to Mom, Dad, Christy and Kevin for the great going away party!

























Comments

  1. Great pics! I am definitely missing your family! So glad you got this send off, well deserved and very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Life as a Port Vila Volunteer

"Blessed are the Flexible, for they shall Never be Bent out of Shape"

Musings from a Bench in the Port Vila Post Office